What is the valet switch on car alarm?
The valet switch is used for turning the valet mode on and off. Valet mode prevents the security system from arming, yet allows the convenience functions (door lock & unlock, etc.) to operate normally. Valet mode is useful when valet parking, fueling or servicing your vehicle.
How do you bypass a Viper alarm?
How to Disable a Viper Car Alarm
- Press and hold the “Arm” button on your remote until the alarm turns off wirelessly.
- Open your car door, and use the “remote valet” method to stop the alarm.
- Insert your key into the driver’s-side door, and unlock the car; this will disarm the system on some models.
What does the F button do on Viper remote?
This function should be used in an emergency situation to attract attention. Press and release the unlock button, the one with an open padlock icon, to unlock your vehicle and disarm the alarm.
How do I get my Viper 5706v out of valet mode?
Use the following steps to manually enter and exit Valet Mode:
- Turn the ignition switch On and then Off.
- Immediately press and release the control button once.
- The control center LED turns On when entering and Off when.
How do I reset my Viper security system?
If you want to reset your Viper alarm, you can do so with your car’s fob key.
- Point the fob key toward your vehicle as the alarm sounds.
- Listen and wait for your alarm to sound for six seconds. Press the lock button on your key. Your vehicle’s Viper alarm will reset but the alarm will still be armed.
How do you reprogram a Viper?
To program your remote please do the following:
- Open the driver door.
- Press and hold the “F” button on the remote for 8 seconds or until the orange LED lights up solid at the top.
- Once the orange LED lights up solid, let go of the “F” button and press the remote start button until you hear 3 beeps from the remote.
Why does my Viper remote keep beeping?
If the battery is low (and this feature is programmed On) the 2- way remote will emit 2 long beeps 5-seconds after a transmission is completed. The 2 long beeps will repeat every 25seconds up to 3 times (or until a 2-way remote button is pressed).
How do I reset my Viper 7153v remote?
1: Press and hold the f button on the remote till the red light turns solid red on the remote release the button. 2: Press the remote start button on the remote till the red light flashes 3 times then release the button. The remote is now ready to program.
How do I program my Viper 5706v remote?
- Make sure the remote control is set for the desired Car 1 or Car. 2 operation. Press and hold the.
- once, Select text and beep after three seconds). Release the.
- SETUP REMOTE.
- Press the. the text ﬁeld. Press and hold the.
- then release the.