Is there supplementary exam for 2nd PUC 2021?
Karnataka 2nd PUC Supplementary Registration Form 2021 Candidates who are not able to pass the regular PUC board examination 2021 in their first attempt can apply for the Karnataka 2nd PUC supplementary exam 2021. For the registration process, candidates need to visit their respective schools.
Two attempts would be provided to reject the result. Students who wish to reject the result should do so with in the 3 consecutive examinations to be conducted from the examination in which the candidates have obtained this mark. Out of these three examinations the candidates can reject the result in any two.
Then the details like year of passing PU-II, certification from the principal of the college and an affidavit should be provided along with an application seeking a duplicate marks card to director/commissioner of PUE department with the prescribed fee. And you will get the duplicate marks card within a day.
How can I get my old 2nd PUC card online?
- Step 1: Go to the official website of KSEEB at karresults.nic.in.
- Step 2: On the homepage, select the results section in the menu bar.
- Step 3: Click on the link for Karnataka 2nd PUC/ Plus Two Result 2020.
- Step 4: On the new tab, login using all the required details like roll number or name.
How can I check my 2nd PUC card online?
Students can check their detailed marks at official websites karnataka.gov.in, karresults.nic.in, sslc.karnataka.gov.in, kseeb.nic.in, and result.bspucpa.com. The print-out of the online result will act as a provisional mark sheet.
Follow the below steps:
- Get FIR copy for lost marks card from police online portal (Lost Document Report).
- Get affidavit typed and notarized in 20 rs stamp paper in karnataka.
- Fill application form, get seal signed from college principal (affidavit and FIR is asked for verification)
The PUC certificate must be obtained when a new vehicle is purchased. The validity of this will be 1 year. And on the expiry, you will have to take the vehicle for the test. A new certificate will be issued to you which will be valid for 6 months.
Is PUC required for BS VI vehicles?
Answer. Form the day vehicles are running on the Indian roads, they require a pollution certificate. There are no changes in the laws and you still require the certificate in order to know the pollution generated by the vehicle. What are your thoughts on BS6?